5 Days of creative explorations... Saturday 21st August through to Friday 27th August 2021
It's on again.... in 2021 and this year we are running two programs - our seven day program is sold out and so we are adding another adventure - five days. A unique experience of studio, en plein air, abstract and landscape, painting, drawing and photography in Australia’s premier, mountain desert reserve, Arkaroola Wilderness Resort, northern Flinders Ranges, South Australia.
Arkaroola Wilderness Resort and the surrounding mountains, waterholes and gorges represent some of the most photogenic and ‘paintergenic’ landscapes to be found anywhere in Australia.
Join artists, teachers, mentors and cousins Peter Griffen, Denise Lithgow and Paul Macklin for an outstanding creative adventure in one of Australia’s premier mountain-desert, nature reserves.
This workshop will immerse you in...
• Spectacular, rugged mountain landscapes, broad desert vistas, intimate time-worn waterholes and soaring sunlit canyons.
• The perfect environment to develop, challenge or extend your ‘en plein air’ painting, drawing or photography skills.
• Creative simulation from three very different and capable artist-teachers and the company of like-minded artists and students.
• A journey of creative discovery.
5 Day Bookings and further information...
$2700 - Single Room
$2380 - Past participant and Twin Share
Your package includes...
• Full tuition from three highly experienced artist teachers.
• Day and evening workshops, tutorials and presentations.
• Full use of a large indoor studio.
• Single or twin share accommodation for six nights at Greenwood Lodge - Arkaroola Wilderness Resort.
• All meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Daily four-wheel-drive transport to and from the resort to our painting sites with experienced and knowledgeable guides.
• Materials including acrylic paint, cartridge paper and brushes (please bring your own special painting materials, brushes, canvases, portable easel, etc)
Secure your place with a $500 deposit today, GST included.
The balance invoice is sent out in July 2021 prior to the art adventure starting.
Do you have a "non-painting" partner that would love to come and hang out, there is loads to do at the Ark, so they will be busy or they can sit by the pool and read a book! They can attend for $1470 which inlcudes their accommodation for the 6 nights plus all meals, this doesn't include them coming out on the trips each day with the artists and this will depend on how many artists we have in attendance.
Excludes transport to and from Arkaroola Wilderness Resort - If you need any assistance with getting to Arkaroola we have some options.
Bus from Adelaide - Arkaroola return approx $500 again depending on numbers, this price is fixed for 10+ people, if lower than 10 we will need to adjust the pricing.
Or you could fly into the Ark from Leigh Creek, if you would like more information ask SAM, approximate pricing is $250 per person, Leigh Creek to Arkaroola return trip* this will depend on how many people choose this option. You will need to stay over in Leigh Creek the night before your flight.
|Event||Event Date||Capacity||Registered||Available place||Register|
|Arkaroola Art Adventure 2022||27-08-2022 6:00 pm||16||0||16|