Do you long to draw, paint, sculpt and make art?
Is there, somewhere in your soul, ‘a creative itch’ that flat out refuses to be silent?
Do you know you need to be creating to feel truly fulfilled, complete and alive?
Do you perhaps doubt your creative ability but know that you need to give art-making a try anyway?
Or perhaps you’re an artist that’s blocked, frustrated or stalled?
Have you been creative in the past and then been side-tracked by life?
Is your creative candle at risk of being extinguished?
Do you want to return to your creative roots and the joys of making art?
Or do you simply want more creative activity and expression in your life?
If you answered yes to any of the above then...finding YOUR way is for you!
finding YOUR way is a six-month, small group, creative, mentoring and workshop program that will help you…
• Break through any fears, blocks and barriers that have stopped you being creative in the past.
• Begin mastering the basics of drawing, painting and visual creative expression.
• Explore and develop your unique approach to art
• Build creative habits as the foundation of your ongoing art practice, creative expression and creative confidence.
finding YOUR way is a creative development journey that combines...
• An initial two-day workshop and then five more monthly FYW Small Group Workshops in the studio at MacMasters Beach – either a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
• Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
• Monthly FYW Webinar
• Weekly Assignments
• Workbook, Workshop Notes and Study Sheets
• Finding YOUR Way Private Facebook and Instagram Group Membership
• Optional Finding YOUR Way Community Events; Wednesday
• Art History and Philosophy – Weekly YouTube viewing recommendations
• Creative Coaching with Paul Macklin on an as needed basis, phone, Skype or face-to-face
• Finding YOUR Way Group Exhibition*
• We aim to keep the groups to four participants per day.
Six month program is $2625.
Bookings and further information...
Book your spot for the Two Day Introduction Workshop below for $625.
|Event||Event Date||Capacity||Registered||Available place||Register|
|Finding Your Way Introduction||06-03-2021 9:00 am||4||1||3|